Motor development checklists, tools, and templates
Do you need resources for your team to support children's motor development, sensory processing difficulties, and special needs strategies?
Gain access to a private dropbox folder full of children's motor development tools and templates including:
- Motor skills assessment for toddlers
- Motor skills assessment for preschoolers
- Sensory play videos
- Gross motor skills classroom printables
- Fine motor skill development printables
- Behaviour management visual schedules
- Parent education handouts
- Gross motor and fine motor lesson plans
- Social and emotional development lesson plans
and so much more...
Special needs resources for children with autism, trauma.
Sensory play training content and brain break printables for your classroom.
Motor development resources, ebooks, and training content for your transitions, group times, and play experiences.
Activities in these packages are aligned to the Early Years Learning Framework.
These tools and templates are valued at over $239
If you have purchased our early learning motor development printable package and early childhood lesson plan packages please let me know and I can provide you with a discounted option as you may already have some of the resources that are located in this Google Drive file.