Play Move Improve
Early childhood online training - Interoception for Children Webinar
Regular price $19.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Wednesday 25th May, 7:30pm - 9pm (Melbourne, Australia time)
Join paediatric Exercise Physiologist and Masters qualified Developmental Educator Robyn, online via Zoom as she explains:
- the importance of the sensation called interoception,
- how interoception impacts a child's attention, development, self-regulation, and focus
- what poor interoception looks like in children's development and behaviour
- easy to use strategies that help children improve their sensory processing of interoception through play and movement
- how to create quick improvements in children's interoception skills
A private recording and powerpoint slides pdf will be sent out to all registrants who can't attend the live session.