Empowering educators to support children with developmental delay in kindergartens and primary schools worldwide.
I have 2 new books coming very soon.
Enjoy both of our Early Learning Book and our School Readiness Books for a reduced rate.
If you don't enjoy our books we will happily return your money, as we believe that these books are packed full of amazing information for parents and early years educators.
* Developmental milestones for the first 2 years
* Developmental milestones needed for balance, coordination, and crawling
* Developmental milestones needed for school readiness
* Why children may find it difficult to sit still
* How technology is impacting a child's learning and development
* Why children need to develop fine and gross motor skills to be 'ready' for school
* Simple strategies to help children with developmental delay catch up in mainstream early learning and school settings
* Printable resources to make morning circles and learning activities inclusive, engaging, and achieve positive learning outcomes
Both books include a resource CD with downloadable printables for children aged 3 years to 7 years.
"a motor skills bible"
"easy to implement"
"easy to follow"
My goal is to have these resources in every early learning centre and primary school so we can all work together to bridge the learning gap for children with developmental delay.
Order your book package today to inspire your imaginative play skills, morning routines, and daily learning activities. You will benefit from simple movement just as much as the children will.
'Robyn, you are amazing! I got my books today and they are fantastic..... The new bible to work on skills that have been missed or under developed. So practical and easy to follow...
These will be used almost daily as we work with children at kindergarten. Thanks for such an easy to follow guide.'
To download the ebook version for the early learning book - click here
To download the ebook version for the school readiness book - click here