Crossing the midline webinar with paediatric Exercise Physiologist Robyn
Did you know that you need crossing the midline skills to be able to:
- brush your teeth
- put your jumper on and off
- open up your lunch box
- unzip and zip up your back pack
- climb a ladder
- crawl through a tunnel
- develop hand dominance
Enjoy watching this 1 hour webinar where Robyn shares her knowledge and strategies as a paediatric Exercise Physiologist for:
- What is crossing the midline?
- How crossing the midline skills are linked to basic independence skills?
- Why crossing the midline skills are important for reading and writing skills?
- How crossing the midline skills are linked to children's physical activity levels?
- 10 simple activities that you can do each day (with minimal equipment) to improve children's crossing the midline skills
If you have any questions feel free to ask via message on the Play Move Improve Facebook page or via my contact us page