Learn about Children Motor Development - Play Strategies in Early Childhood
Educating Children through Movement and Play - Play Strategies in Early Childhood Online Course
My customers so far have been impressed with the amount of content that is packed in to this course.
The course content is easy to navigate, engaging to view, and teachers were excited to implement the new strategies that they had gained from this course.
What is included in this course?
In this course you will have unlimited access to topics such as:
- How is technology impacting children's development?
- What is spatial awareness and why is it important for reading?
- How do children improve their crossing the midline skills
- What does balance have to do with learning and how can I help?
- How do I set up morning routines to promote learning and development for children?
- How do I explain to parents the importance of movement and play?
Over the last 5 years I been supporting overwhelmed and exhausted teachers and early learning educators, to improve the learning outcomes for children with developmental delay, learning difficulties, and special needs.
While I was searching for practical resources that would empower and support teachers and educators, I couldn't come across exactly what I was after, so I decided to design my own training course which includes video training content, webinars, printable resources, morning circle routines, ebooks, documentation templates, goal setting templates, and lesson planning resources.
How do I access the training content?
Once you have paid for this course, you will receive a pdf file straight away that has the course link as well as a unique coupon code for you.
The website Teachable will ask you to register for a log in. Use this log in as many times as you need to access the course content.