Capacity Building SRF Funding Service Melbourne
My SRF funding capacity building services come under the flexible funding component of the School Readiness Funding scheme.
- Face to face professional development workshops
- Online professional development webinars
- In classroom capacity building coaching sessions
- Live stream capacity building coaching sessions for rural early childhood services
- Printable development and well-being classroom support resources
Custom packages can be quoted and provided to suit your team's needs.
Early childhood capacity building - Obstacle Method
I have developed my OBSTACLE method to help educators and teachers further support children with developmental delay, special needs, and/or trauma. My services are currently being funded through DET School Readiness Funding or Professional Development funding.
The obstacle acronym stands for:
- On-site observation session - identifying children's developmental and learning needs
- On-site brainstorming session with educators and teachers to plan strategies, routines, etc.
- Support resources
- Providing your team with visual resources for routines, communication aids, play skills etc.
- Team building
- On-site or online team training (2 hours) to discuss observations and recommendations
- Action plan development
- Working with your team we develop a sustainable action plan and SMART goals.
- Coaching for educators and teachers
- Online, email, and phone coaching for your team for 6 months to support implementation.
- On-site/online workshop to listen to outcomes and needs/concerns that still need support.
- On-site evaluation to gather data for children's outcomes and team feedback.
To support you and your team to further develop strategies and action plans for the children who you care for, contact me for your own Obstacle Method, and you'll be excited by the new perspective that you gain for children's development and classroom behaviour.
Testimonial from Cardinia Lakes Early Learning Centre
"We have had Robyn Papworth from Play Move Improve as part of our ‘flexible funding’ option. Robyn provided us with an individualised plan that helped build capacity of children, educators and families. Robyn is an accredited Exercise Physiologist and Masters qualified Development Educator. With more than 10 years of experience as an Exercise Physiologist, Robyn designs and implements play strategies and motor skills programs that help children achieve developmental milestones and help prepare them for a successful school transition."